Sunday 31 January 2010

Pause as a break



Great day today as I did't went for any kinds of exercise after 5days in a row sweating work-out...Just for today...but erm,why i still weighted so much???Guess that is not gonna be easy for me to ger rid of it =.="
BearS Team A won against ASOS,kinda weird Uni name,never heard abt any clue abt this Uni^^"...Got other tough game tomorrow night,it is gonna be a long hustle night...hard game though~~~hopefully we can remain in spirit all the way to lead our team to the Championship...

Guess,too much of exercises i had spent my time in and this lead to a complaint from my sister...erm,alright then,well,i promised myself to get more involve in study and i will...don't worry~~~Honestly,aimless revision makes no sense to me =.=",it's hard for me to just study the book and memorize it,coz i ain't gonna work in this way~

No comments:

Post a Comment