Tuesday 5 January 2010

Paid a visit to the Oxford (3-12-09)

Today,with tiredness,i bought my mom and sis to the famous Oxford with full of exploratory as none of us been to there ever before,the smartest guy in this group,unsurprisingly is me,haha,did all the stuff and checked the route to our destination~~~
But unfortunately,i bring them to nowhere but only the oxford station,haha due to unfamiliarity...But thet did't blame me...however,oxford is not the thing we wanted on that day but Bicester Village!!!
Wah,this village is fabulous,certainly a brilliant place for shopping again!!!My mom and sis had been shopped for many days in row,before they came,my jess told me if possible not to bring them to shopping,they are sick of it!!!
But eventually,they still enjoyed alots!!!^^
Spent too much on that day,i had never ever spend so much in a single day for shoppping...!!!...new epxerience huh???but indeed,still glad as all items are worth to buy under an outstanding discount...










On the day, i phoned my dad,requesting for money again..for my laptop...i got scolded...but nothing affect the day..guess i'd get used of it..hahaXD

Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment