Friday 8 January 2010

So bad luck via a damn fucking shocked notification!!!

Before i start the bad news,i wanna share about my gym trip today. After a month of holiday, i finally went to the gym, all the weights were so heavy for me,guess i'm the one to blame...i saw the news when working out in the gym,all about the occurance of snow and the consequences in Britain,the lowest temperature in Britain hit the bottom low of -27 celcius...After hour and a half work-out in the gym,i'm absolutely exhausted...walking back to my room,the slope is so slippery that i cant manage to walk up the slope..!!!...luckily, one kind person send me a hand...

And now the story starts,my second sis,suddenly pm me in msn...saying that she found out that we lost 3belts we bought during the holiday..one belongs to her,one is mine and another one is my dad's...i remained so calm when she first told me...i really tought it was just a prank for me...i listened so carefully,console her with words...then she started to be so serious...
I realize something is going wrong,till my eldest sis came to ask me about the news...finally,i knew it was not a joke,it was so fucking true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck...2 Versace and a Guess,come on,what i suppose to give it to my dad then???I paid so much for the belts!!!I like the belt so much...Fucking hell,I am now hated Britain airport departure lounge of any staff working at there...another thing that infuriated me so much is the tax refund....and again,they failed to claim it...it worths another great amount of money!!!!!!I rather use the money to buy another LV item!!!!!!EFF OFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment