Sunday 21 February 2010

Frightening but zero danger

I am back to the blogging...Things are getting too usual that makes nothing much in blog...less active recently...but finally something extraordinary happened yesterday......

Yesterday,one of my friend as usual booked 3hours court at the leisure centre,we went down and have little basketball scrimmages but yesterday though we got quite a number however, there's no any passion performance...time is running down,we left an hour.People started to warmed up and yet getting more serious...bad thing happened simultaneously. I was posting up at the low-post,tended to get aggressive under basket,doing some post moves and fakes to get a bucket...one of my friend,who always acting too excessive either offensively or defensively tried to stop me from a double team...i did't realise he was running toward me as i was focusing the guy on defence on me...he jumped toward me and eventually i got a big and hard knock on his mouth with my elbow...

I felt a great pain on my elbow but at the same time, i knew that he suffered alots more than me...He started to bleed,i knew that thing was not only that...He went to toilet and clear up the mess...and went he came out...he said he said his tooth was kind of losing..and i can clearly see that his tooth moved inward...=.=" felt so bad for him,i asked him to the dentist for like some treatment or braces and i'll pay for everything he did but he declined my offer and persist that he might get recover in days...hopefully~~~~but in fact,elbow is the best weapon of all parts of our body,bear in mind for self-protection.

But after that after a dinner,1 of my friend and me went down to his place and watched the taiwanese's movie,Monga 艋舺,conclusion for that is not too interesting...
Felt guilty for him though but this affect nothing~

No comments:

Post a Comment