Tuesday 5 January 2010

5-12-09 A day that the loneliness returns

Early in the morning~we woke up...practically,we did't sleep for the night~
Everyone busy to pack stuff,adjusting the weight of the luggages and tidy up the room~In the early and absolutely freezing morning,we were waiting for the bus the Heathrow aiport outside...and due to the weight of the luggage,my mom and sis left me with load=.=" so hard to tell my mom not to bring so much stuff for me and my sis..she is just persist to say worry that and that,mom,we understand but all the stuff u bring is literally not useful for us...sorry to say that~
Bus departed at 5.30am and arrived at around 6.15am???after checked in their luggages,we went for the VAT returns(UK is a tax free country for tourists) so we can claim VAT refund when we are leaving UK...after a long wait of queue,we moved to the counter,and the official said to us "Oh no,u are not allowed to claim this here but the departure lounge after u check in" =.="...bo bian,i cant do anything further,only authorize and rely Berly to finish this~~~before they went in the departure gate,a big warm hug for both of them!!!
Going back to the place,i packed everything leftover,and slept for like 4hours???and brought everything back to my room



Have a close look to this messy stuff in my room,thanks for mummy and Berly leaving all their unwanted stuff for me =.="...so much medicine like i'm a disaster man in this world and so much skin care like i'm a pimple loaded tricky monster...
After an hour of cleaning~my room finally becomes

Oh,this is what i called my lovely little room ^^
So tired now,an essay have to be handed in next week..haiz~after days and days of shopping,rarely left in my bank...i still need alots of money for a laptop and a iphone T.T
After writting these,look out the window,oh no!!!it's snowing again~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment