Saturday 23 January 2010

Excessive

Yesterday,we got a plan to karaoke...However,i planned not to drink too much as i got a friendly game on the early next day but eventually i ended up,drunk,very drunk~Just because of happiness,i cant control myself from messing up and drinking with them...

Haha,they said will be quite a number of girls coming yesterday,but only 3 girls showed up who are not available because they are our friend's gf=.="...So,approximately 14 guys???drinking together,hahahaXD

We started at 9pm ended at late night at 3am...when we are going back,i felt so suffer on my stomach...before we leave,i vomited twice,and then,all along the way back,and again twice vomiting beside the road..and both time when i vomit,i saw my frz's car passing by=.="

It's been a long night for me, as i felt so terrible, resulted insomnia~I finally slept after 6...horrible night for me,indeed~~~

On the second day,I did't manage to play the game,so i just go down and be a spectator and yet a supporter...after that,went down hill and had a scrimmage with my fellow basketballmates...felt so bad all the day,probably due to hangover,hahaXD
Today,literally i was invited to go for another karaoke but i guess i am not suppose to go anymore and i cant afford to do so~

No comments:

Post a Comment