Sunday 8 November 2009

Stop all these arrogant!!!

People from China are so loaded~They spend money without elaborating the worthiness of the item...They wear high prestige brands all around their body which costs so much money but they did't even have a look at the price of the item they intend to buy...Is this a luxury intention???or they just don't mind and even their parents are so rich that they are borned to spend in that way???I have got no word to impose toward these "royal"

Today,I went to Chinatown along with two friends,just wanna fix my laptop but finally,they told me that my motherboard had ruined...great disappointment...gotta buy a new 1???but this was just bought by last December~gonna spend money again~what is the better laptop i could have?

After that,had a shopping at Adidas,SelfFrigde and Foot locker...i saw a pair D&G white shoes...this shoes really caught my interest but unfortunately,it costs me £200,approximately...then my mind just blown off on spot but it's still in my consideration,honestly i will definitely buy it if there's a discount~the rest of my friends bought a pair of basketball shoes each...haha..1 of them bought a limited edition Nike transformer basketball shoes..it was adorable which is £100...

No comments:

Post a Comment