Saturday 21 November 2009

Realize that it is a persistence and gradually turns to be a habit~


*To whom who miss me*^^




A couple days ago,my nose bleed again and I started to adapt this situation as this is not the first time because followed by my record of bleeding for 7days in a row in the beginning of the year.This time seem to be slightly better compared to previous because somehow at least it was not 3days continuously whereas it did stop to bleed in the second day but this didn't stay till the third day.
Why this possible to happen?I used to experience bleeding nose because of the hot weather in Malaysia but currently the weather here is so much different compared to M'sia,it is a huge distinction~
But,now gradually i start to be comfortable with it.Take it easy but fortunately,it only happen when I'm taking my shower.1 of the good stuff from the worst,i aint going to enjoy it if my nose bleed at in sudden when I am walking on the street.It will be so embarrassing and difficult.
Finally,what coming up next is my deadline of 2 1500words essays.Next week will be the date,oh gosh,I haven't get anything started.I had seen the topic,both topics are so difficult.Hopefully,I can get through this~

No comments:

Post a Comment