Thursday 19 November 2009

Nothing more for special concern~~~

Today...i'm gonna to talk about my very usual life~
As usual,i went for a game yesterday against University of Westminster and finally won by 3..whao~what a close game...I did't play for the game but me again to record the players' states...It was a easy but hard job..100% focus needed in order not to make any mistake and reporting players' personal foul to the coach~
My team made 3 out of 23 3-pointer...what a unbelievable state =.=" but somehow we managed to win the game,erm,kinda satisfied...honestly,no matter how much we won as long as is a leading game,it will definitely gratify me~

Weather here is kinda strange~weeks ago,it was so freezing at night and even in the morning~but now,it is not that cold as usual,i even open up my window to sleep~
Nevertheless~the wind is so strong~never ever experience such powerful wind before~
It blew me away~and now,i have to focus on my studies...and not only that
I have made a short-term objectives for myself:-

1)Do well in exam, but not necessary with an outstanding result~
2)Diet, tend to maintain at approximately,75-80kg
3)Keep fit, work out in the gym more than always~
4)Performance in basketball, try to somehow get back my radar and get improved sooner or later as i got a coach from NBA,believe me that i wont want to miss this great opportunity

No comments:

Post a Comment