Saturday 7 November 2009

Disabled right handed~~~

These days...i'm totally fed up with my right hand~it's so useless...eff off~i cant make easy lay-up at all...i am pissed off of myself...why?why could this possible to happen???lack of concentration?but i focus so much in the court...frustrated!!!~DROP IT!!!

Yesterday...i sprained my right ankle...but it's kind of happiness for me...been a long long time i did't experienced the pain and the feeling~sounds ironic???hahaXD On the spot...felt like i'm back to my previous coaching life..feel great~This is not necessary a bad thing for me...i'm just literally sat back...and watching my teammates running,doing that silly stamina training..suicides..sprinting like hell...whereas i...just having my sweet time with my injured ankle at aside~

Sometimes...sharing secret or shout out something in your mind that worried you for ages is a good idea~minutes ago...i just shared something that i rarely tell anyone else...i shared my childhood experiences with this friend..a considerably good friend..is a "she"...felt released at the moment...but honestly just a very short period of releasing..hahaXD...She told me something that i think every teenager might have to experience..but unfortunately she as a sister, is pretty hard for her to face such tough teenagers' "rebelling period"...sympathize her~

2 comments:

  1. yalor~ tat girl so pity...
    sympathize her~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya~hopefully she'll go across these asap~
    Or else,i'll always at here,sympathizing her~

    ReplyDelete