Sunday 15 November 2009

Frustrated to be motivated






Another easy game for today...Our rivals happened to show up half an hour late but that was not the thing that infuriated us,the thing was, they came without kits...they were dressed up with their own shirt???!!!It was so bad!!!But literally we were already said to be won by 20points for their disrespect toward the game...but my coach persisted to play as a game...both referees had gone probably they thought our rivals weren't coming or possibly get angry???Consequently,our coach became the only referee for the game~~~
As usual,they were not well trained,not well organized but they do got couples of good players playing in the game...We won it by more than 20,but no one seem to be very aggressive in the game~


But unfortunately,it was a dreadful game for me~I somehow hit a buzzer beater in the fourth quarter and it was all for me...2points overall...
I was frustrated toward my recent performance..what the hell is happening on me???
Previously,i shot at least 7 air-balls in a game..however,i managed to make my lay-up..that was the only thing to be satisfied...
Is it true that i was indeed demotivated because they weren't good enough???or i was worsen either in my skills and notions or probably passion toward basketball due to the brilliant strength and absolutely great capacity of my team???and resulting me rely too much on my team and never ever tend to contribute to my team?
If the God knows...Please!!kindly give me a clue don't left me suffering in unknown~i'm seriously begging for Your great sign leading me to a further stage in my basketball career or else just let me sustain in my previous peak~~~
Disappointed alots~

No comments:

Post a Comment