Thursday 12 November 2009

Goals to be achieved and it is refers to personal behaviour and motivation~

If notion is accepted as a significant biological or genetic component of aggresion then i'm possibly be the one of the most potential component to blame of letting the existence of reduction happened in my study's motivation...

I'd been wandering too long in my life aimlessly and now it is the crucial moment to occupy me a reasonable and corresponding goal intentionally as an invisible motion to push me further with the right intention about my future...

Tend to get something going back to the right lane now cause I knew deeply in my heart that i'm way off the accurate lane and slightly demotivated in my current career.Gotta gather the right attitudes,great motivations and the most important,the passions toward studies sooner than later.

I can make it~Do what i know is right and what is necessary.
Friends of mine,believe me that I'll give a great effort in it.
I will stick absolutely tight to my words "Play hard & Study hard"
Basketball games will still part of my life and as well as parties and entertainments
and what it called social life~
I'm not holding hopefully in this case but i'm serious.
I can and i will definitely achieve my goalS~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment