Tuesday 13 October 2009

Tried hard~ain't no sense~ain't no destination











Oh gosh~i'd literally kicked out from the Uni's basketball selection~
WTF???i really thought i was in~how?i have been devoted so much attempt,time and concentration in it~what will be my compensation then?Some guys just literally shown up for two training sessions,and why i gave so much into it and i was really thought i was one of team as the reason why i'm so serious attending every events previously...
This really pushed me to the bottom of precipice...i did have a great time playing and coaching with u guys..sincerely hope i'm of u guys...finally, words don't come true~
Body disadvantage?height limitation?or i really not that good that i did expected?
I'm used to be a centre, i've changed my position, from centre to PF, then again from a PF to SF, and ironically currently due to my height, i can only play a guard???haha...it's so sarcastic~
Indeed, basketball is not suppose to be so easy and i know it in my heart but i din expect it's so much harder...
Steve coach, i'm not blaming u~u're really a good coach, u taught me something that i never think about when i play~
Blame no more,the thing is i really did perform that serious since the ever first training i've been~i thought i was way too good???i really have to work it out in my stamina,skills and attitude toward "basketball" Thanks~thanks to let me know more and mor about it~
Team in 3...3~2~1~ TEAM!!!!!!
Cheer up~i'll take the revenge
































No comments:

Post a Comment