Friday 30 October 2009

Holds hell games~





I'd been on the job with games~whole Uni having a week of reading week and literally is a holiday~but my lecturer asserted that it's not holiday but it a great time for us to read and workout~who cares???
Two days ago...my team kicked our opponent out of the court..wee~~~a distinctive won by approximately 40points...it was absolutely frustrating that i was not in the game well...i'd crashed alots of lay-up and fast-break~no complaint from my teammate..but i am blaming to myself...but finally at the last quarter..i gratified all of them with two awesome lay-up..wahahhaXD...aint no word from ur mouth

I am representing my sch's chinese society to participate a friendly game against chinese-soc in University of Surrey...all chinese...haha...at least we having a fair game~greatly looking forward to that...
Another game will be next Monday...versus Goldsmith~how well they can???to what extent they are able to reach???let me penetrate them^^

No comments:

Post a Comment