Tuesday 8 December 2009

Is all over~(images previewer)

Yup~everything is over...just another competition to be won(hopefully,they are tough)before Xmas...feeling so released~






Can you see that???that's what my housemate built..haha,a really creative couple~
These are all made by candy,cookies and chocolate~it was so cool...

Next, just wanna show u my how my room looks like~~~







Quite tidy right???haha, for a guy but actually i had tidy up neat before i took these pictures^^
Christmas is coming,and my mom and my sis are coming over,i'm so excited...
Once before that,i will probably pay my sis a visit~looking forward for that.at least someone can cook for me and i wont be so boring(hopefully,as the place she's living is a boring and freezing place)
Ending here,to everyone in the world and the rest, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment